IELTS Preparation Centre
IELTS courses at SI-UK
At SI-UK we focus solely on the IELTS exam, helping you improve your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills with intensive and inclusive IELTS preparation courses.
We don't believe in registration fees, and all the materials you will need to succeed on your IELTS exam are provided.
- Sign up for your free IELTS practice test so we can assess your current level
- Find the right IELTS course to suit your schedule
- Register your interest in IELTS prepration by visiting our London office for a free consultation
Why study IELTS at SI-UK?
For young people all over the world, the UK is high on an international students list of destinations due to its history, high quality degrees and global language. As a result, we believe it is your right to study here without being daunted by a complex application process or the spoken word. The facts:
- Maximum class size of eight
- No registration fee
- Flexible IELTS courses. Start on either Monday, Wednesday or Saturday
- Private students can choose which day and at what time they wish to take lessons
- General English, EAP and PTE lessons available upon request
- Aim to improve your IELTS score by 0.5 (in 5 weeks) or 1.0 (over 10 weeks)
- Offer a strong focus on academic writing, helping improve the writing skills needed to apply and succeed at university
- Improve your speaking confidence by holding weekly discussions on a variety of topics. This will assist with your IELTS exam, plus future job and admissions interviews
- Ensure you know what to focus on during the reading exam, such as headers, graphics and key grammar elements
- Make sure you are prepared for the listening exam by placing emphasis on ‘everyday English’ phrases during classes
Get in touch today to learn more about IELTS preparation and IELTS courses in London.
Our former students are happy to talk about and recommend our IELTS centre to family and friends:
"The IELTS class is a very effective way of preparing yourself for the IELTS test. I learned to use my English in new ways" - Louise Karlson, who achieved her target IELTS score of 8.0 for Economics.
"The atmosphere in class was always great and lovely. It really helped me be ready for the final exam" - Illaria di Martino who achieved her target score of 6.0 for Theatre.
"Lessons were busy and precise. Most importantly though, fun!” Vickie on our course plans.
“I could not have been more confident and relaxed ahead of my test. The lessons helped so much.” Emir on managing to improve his English level prior to the IELTS test.
“The atmosphere was great. The teacher’s feedback was always helpful.” Rohit on class atmosphere and homework feedback.
“Definitely yes! I would recommend this course to everyone who wants to improve their English level in a short time. The lecturer would always help you out and listen to you.” Suki on recommending the SI-UK IELTS course to friends and others.